Hanging gardens - a great eye-catcher!
- Spray boards with paint and let dry (follow the instructions of the purchased spray paint).
- Plant plants in jars and water (note: DO NOT overwater).
- Drill two holes in the boards, pull a piece of string through from the front and knot well on the back. This will be the hanging device.
- Around the jars fasten a thick wire and leave the two ends. These will later be put through the board.
- Drill a hole in the center of the board and insert the wire ends of the jars.
- Wrap this around one of the small pieces of wood on the back side of the board and fasten the wire well. The small piece of wood causes the wire to hold the glass in place.
- Now the decoration is ready to be hung on the wall.