Springlike - hyacinths covered with wax
Goodbye winter, hello spring! What better to put us in the mood for spring than the sweet-smelling hyacinths. Moreover, «ours» do not even need water.
Wooden hearts; red candle wax, also in the form of old candles; old pan (this can hardly be reused later); hyacinth plant.
- Water the plant well before you start.
- Remove the soil from the bulb and cut the roots.
- Place the wax or candle pieces in the pan and heat over medium heat until the wax is completely melted.
- When the wax has cooled slightly but is still liquid, submerge the bulb until it is completely covered with wax (if the wax is too hot, it will burn the plant). Repeat the process until the wax completely covers the bulb and you like the color.
- Place the wooden heart on the still viscous wax of the bulb and dip it again in the liquid wax.
- Put the waxed bulb on baking paper or aluminum foil and let it dry.
As the bulb has previously absorbed enough moisture, it no longer needs water to flower. If you don't have an old pan, you can melt the wax in a tin (for the procedure, see the decorating tip «Romantic - scented candles that come from the heart»).
More decorating tips for Valentine's Day
Noble - roseboxes that tell of love Roses that don't need care and last almost «forever» are a hit. Especially if they come in an elegant box that you can simply place and reuse. Romantic - scented candles that come from the heart Whether it's a dreamy tête-à-tête or a seductive candlelight dinner, it's often the small details that lead to success. This scented candle, in any case, will set the mood. Springlike - hyacinths covered with wax Goodbye winter, hello spring! What better to put us in the mood for spring than the sweet-smelling hyacinths. Moreover, «ours» do not even need water. Rose cocktail? Now it's getting really noble ... A little tête-à-tête for Valentine's Day? We have a brilliant idea for that. Promising - seed balls for love to flourish Don't we all hope that our love will grow and flourish? With these loving seed balls you send out the right signs. Loving - Coffee or Tea Time with roses An individual interior is characterized by the fact that it offers something surprising. So why not plant roses in a coffee mug or tea cup for once? Great tip for an unforgettable aperitif A glass of Prosecco? Is always nice. But what if you serve the Prosecco in an ice bucket filled with rose petals? Here are our instructions.