Loving - Coffee or Tea Time with roses
An individual interior is characterized by the fact that it offers something surprising. So why not plant roses in a coffee mug or tea cup for once?
White cups; pencil pointer (for drawing); mini-roses (plants); for variant 1, additionally some paper.
Method variant 1
- Fold a sheet of paper, draw a half heart and cut it out.
- Hold the fold of the heart against the handle. Now only one half of the heart is visible on the cup, while the other half overlaps the handle. Use the pencil pointer to draw dots that follow the outline of the half heart on the cup.
- Decorate the handle with dots.
- Once the paint is dry, plant the flowers in the cup.
Method variant 2
- Paint small hearts on the cup with the pencil pointer, let them dry and plant the roses.
Method variant 3
- Write «Be my Valentine» (or another message) on the cup with the pencil pointer, let it dry and plant the flowers.
Water the roses once or twice a week with a little water.
Flowers say more than a thousand words
€ 39,00 - € 79,00
€ 48,00 - € 118,00
I Love You
€ 69,00 - € 119,00
7 Red Roses with greenery
€ 54,00 - € 74,00
Butterflies in your stomach
€ 48,00 - € 78,00
Signs of Spring
€ 45,00 - € 85,00
In my heart
€ 46,00 - € 96,00
From the Heart
€ 60,00 - € 145,00
More decorating tips for Valentine's Day
Noble - roseboxes that tell of love Roses that don't need care and last almost «forever» are a hit. Especially if they come in an elegant box that you can simply place and reuse. Romantic - scented candles that come from the heart Whether it's a dreamy tête-à-tête or a seductive candlelight dinner, it's often the small details that lead to success. This scented candle, in any case, will set the mood. Springlike - hyacinths covered with wax Goodbye winter, hello spring! What better to put us in the mood for spring than the sweet-smelling hyacinths. Moreover, «ours» do not even need water. Rose cocktail? Now it's getting really noble ... A little tête-à-tête for Valentine's Day? We have a brilliant idea for that. Promising - seed balls for love to flourish Don't we all hope that our love will grow and flourish? With these loving seed balls you send out the right signs. Loving - Coffee or Tea Time with roses An individual interior is characterized by the fact that it offers something surprising. So why not plant roses in a coffee mug or tea cup for once? Great tip for an unforgettable aperitif A glass of Prosecco? Is always nice. But what if you serve the Prosecco in an ice bucket filled with rose petals? Here are our instructions.