For fathers with grill master ambitions
- Spray the half ball inside and out with black spray paint and let dry.
- Cut the shorter branch pieces to the right length and glue them into handles.
- Cut the longer pieces of branches to the same length. These will become the feet of the grill.
- To attach the grill feet and handles, use a knife to drill holes in the Polystyrene ball and push the branch pieces in so deep that they stick out the inside. Make sure that the holes are rather narrow so that the branches hold well.
- Now fix the feet and handles inside and outside with hot glue.
- Let dry for about 30 minutes and plant the bowl with herbs.
- Finally, place sauces and salt in the plants.