Unique - lanterns made of ice
What could be more beautiful than light in winter. Well, we even bring fire and ice together in these unusual lanterns.
Glasses of different sizes (the smaller ones should fit into the larger ones); fir twigs; tealights.
- Place the smaller glasses into the larger ones and carefully fill in water. Make sure that the water ends just below the edge of the smaller glass.
- Cut fir twigs and place them between the two glasses, one next to the other.
- Put everything in the freezer for a few hours.
- Once the water is frozen, take the glasses out and let them stand for a few minutes.
- Now carefully remove the outer glass first, then the inner glass.
- Place the tealights in the ice cavity created by the smaller glass, light them and put them outside.
If the temperatures are not below zero, it is advisable to remove the glasses from the freezer only shortly before using them outside, otherwise the ice lanterns will melt too quickly.
More winter decorating tips
Pretty - lanterns in a natural look Lanterns are a great theme. We will show you two particularly attractive variants, using winter plants and dried flowers. Cool - Snowman «Frosty» Frosty the Snowman - we were inspired by this cheerful winter cartoon. That's why you can learn here how to create cool snowmen. Atmospheric - azaleas in the snow Snow and flowers? This is a theme that is close to our hearts. Because with this decoration, the azaleas smile at you from the snow and spread a pure optimism. Unique - lanterns made of ice What could be more beautiful than light in winter. Well, we even bring fire and ice together in these unusual lanterns. Individual - winter outdoor planting A beautiful home also includes an attractively decorated outdoor area. We show you how to arrange containers - according to your taste.