Give a plant with all your heart
- Cut the top 5 cm from the milk carton.
- Wash it carefully.
- Scrunch the milk bag: turn and crumple it until the bag is soft.
- Carefully peel off the top thin layer of paper all around.
- Fold the upper end so that you have an edge of approx. 3 cm.
- Plant now a plant into the milk container. Especially beautiful for Valentine's Day is Ceropegia Woodii «String of Hearts» with its heart-shaped leaves.
- Tie a ribbon around the container, make a nice bow and stick a sisal heart on it.