- Yellow tulips express sympathy. They make you feel cheerful and optimistic, and it's a good remedy against the winter blues.
- Purple and violet tulips represent love at first sight, but at the same time they are very distinguished.
- Orange tulips show that someone fascinates you. Moreover, they make it easier for morning grouches to get up.
- Pink tulips convey spring feelings and symbolize tender emotions and romance.
- Red tulips stand for emotional connection. They are stimulating, have an energizing effect and incite emotional reactions.
- White tulips symbolize eternal love. But they also bring light into our interiors, have a soothing and elegant effect.